Is digital closure set to lead the next wave of disruption in the mortgage industry ?
In this episode, we are in conversation with Mike Lyon , to explore just that.
Mike is currently the EVP at Nexsystech - a part of Rock Financial Group. He drives business growth for two flagship products that provide a full spectrum digital closing experience for customers. With an experience of over 30 years in mortgage operations, Mike is a key authority in digital mortgage closures.
In this episode, Mike candidly shares:
- His foray into the mortgage industry & his journey with Quicken Loans and Nexsystech.
- How he applied assembly line process to dramatically improve lending efficiency within Quicken Loans ?
- Where are the lenders missing out, by not adopting digital closures in their lending process ?
- What are the key challenges in the adoption of digital mortgage closures ?
- How will digital mortgage closures shape up in 2021 ?
This episode is hosted by Vaultedge.
Vaultedge is a mortgage automation software that helps you produce & service more loans doing less work. You can visit us on https://www.vaultedge.com/